If you’ve been reading my blogs you know I’m headed to Europe in less than 3 weeks! I’m so excited to finally visit Spain and France! As always, I try to be healthy and constantly work towards new fitness and health goals but for Europe (where I know there will be lots of unhealthy treats everyday) I want to be in the best shape I can be so I can fully indulge!
I love you Chipotle but you’ll have to go for now
So I’ve come up with a plan to “shape-up” for vacation in 2.5 weeks. Of course it helps to have been working towards it longer but for these last few weeks I’m really going to focus on eating as clean as possible and getting in a few extra workouts.
But I also have finals in a week.
And I’m graduating college.
And moving out of my apartment.
And getting ready for medical school.
I have a lot on my plate these next couple weeks!!
And it is soooo easy to skip workouts, eat junk food, and not sleep when you’re busy.
BUT I’M NOT GOING TO LET THAT HAPPEN.
I’m crazy determined. Lol. Especially since this past week and weekend I’ve been giving into treats and skipping workouts. It’s been baaaad. But no more!
good bye beautiful butter
So if you’re brave and tired of putting off your goals when you’re stressed and/or its finals week, join me for these next 17 days (about 2.5 weeks) to shape up for summer 🙂
I hope you’ll join me!
So these are my rules for myself (but feel free to improvise and make your own, the key is to not let my Health slip while I’m busy these next couple weeks)
1) Plan my workouts at the beginning of the week and don’t skip them!!
- 3 BBG resistance workouts (legs/glutes, arms/back, abs)
- 2 Zumba sessions
- 3 runs or walks for 40 min each
- Stretch and foam roll 1 day (at least)
2) Sleep at least 7.5 hours each night – I really think I only need 7.
3) Eat clean, pescetarian, homemade meals. No added sugar/refined carbs.
4) Limit eating out to once a week
5) 2 cheat meals a week (i.e. Cupcakes 😋)
except when my boyfriend surprises me with gelato…
6) Blog or journal everyday to stay accountable! Comment on my posts each day to let me know how you did that day! 🙂
7) Don’t procrastinate – make detailed lists and start right away on them!
8) Stay positive and focus on being happy and healthy. 🙂
Those are my rules but I’m sure I’ll think of some more/adjust if needed. I hope you decide to join me for these next 17 days!
Overall, it helps me to have a goal in sight – knowing that if I sacrifice now I’ll be able to enjoy Europe more makes me very motivated. I’ll also be posting my plan for staying healthy in Europe when it comes closer!
French food in America
Make sure you follow and like for more updates!
Comment if you’ll join me for the next 17 days! No judgments just positive motivation to keep each other going 🙂
Tell me about your summer plans!